Disjointed Reality on Flickr
Disjointed Reality on Twitter
Can't display this module in this section.
« I think I'm losing the ability to write. | Main | 2013. Not the best of times... »

It's been almost a year.

Nearly twelve months ago I posted '2013. Not the best of times...' and subsequently gave up adding anything new to my site.

Over the last few weeks, I've found new interest in it, and have been working on a new design which is almost ready to go live. It is currently at www.disjointedreality.me whilst I test it to make sure everything works, not just on desktop and laptop computers, but also on tablets and smartphones.

Any feedback is very welcome.

Soon I will move the primary domain over to the new layout and start to post new content to it.

I really look forward to welcoming back people who have visited Disjointed Reality in the past, and to any new visitors too.


PrintView Printer Friendly Version

EmailEmail Article to Friend

Reader Comments (2)

Both designs look very good to me... The new one is easier to read, since the line length is a bit shorter/the column is narrower (hope my english is understandible ;-}) The background colour of your 'old design' might be a bit more neutral, and make your Photo's stand out a bit more.. But that's all ehr, how do i say: minimal; they both look good!

December 22, 2014 | Unregistered CommenterJolie

Many thanks for your comments, Jolie. I'm still experimenting with the new site and will hopefully transition to that completely before new year. I have been following your blog (with much help from Google Translate) :-) though it appears to be offline at the moment.
Very best wishes for Christmas and a great 2015.

Your English is just fine. :-)

December 24, 2014 | Registered Commenterdisjointedreality

PostPost a New Comment

Enter your information below to add a new comment.

My response is on my own website »
Author Email (optional):
Author URL (optional):
Some HTML allowed: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <code> <em> <i> <strike> <strong>